Patrick Briscoe, CFP®, CEA, RIS, B.EdFinancial Planner
Patrick entered the financial industry in 2011 after returning from a teaching trip in London, England. As a certified teacher with a keen interest in finance, Patrick was inspired to combine his skill sets. Patrick's focus is to educate and work with mass affluent individuals and families on the financial concerns that matter most to them. See below for the 10 Ways We Improve Our Clients' Return on Life.
• Watch Our Story here: https://youtu.be/90Ahep_nD74
• 10 Ways We Improve Our Clients' Return on Life:
1. By building a financial plan that is realistic and attainable.
2. By answering the questions, “how much do I need,” “how long will it last,” and “what happens to it when I’m gone.”
3. By aligning your ethics with your investments via Responsible Investment options.
4. By protecting against financial hardship due to health risks.
5. By cutting through industry jargon and having real conversations.
6. By reviewing and restructuring debt.
7. By reducing estate and probate costs so your family gets more and the government less.
8. By working with you through life’s exciting and challenging events.
9. By implementing tax planning strategies to preserve your wealth.
10. By building generational relationships to help ensure your legacy is carried on.
What do the letters mean?
CFP® - Certified Financial Planner
CEA - Certified Executor Advisor
RIS - Responsible Investment Specialist
B.Ed - Bachelor of Education
More about Patrick:
Since 2012, Patrick’s focus has been holistic financial advice for his clients – considering all aspects of their financial picture. From education savings to retirement and estate planning, Patrick assists individuals in making calculated steps toward their financial goals. And he does so in a friendly and common-sense manner that is easy to understand.
Patrick holds an Honors BA in Social Justice & Peace Studies and Political Science from Western University, a Bachelor of Education (U of T), and is a member of the Responsible Investment Association and Rotary International. He also holds CFP, CEA, and RIS designations.
When not at the office, Patrick is spending time with his wife Rita and their 4 children. He has the travel bug and enjoys skiing, scuba diving, and is always open to learning something new!
Insurance products available through Bayswater Life Inc.
Tax services available through Bayswater Tax Services Inc.